Move Abroad And Thrive This Year › Forums › Upcoming LIVE Events › LIVE w/ Immigration and Real Estate Law Attorneys: Sunday, Feb 18, 2024 › Reply To: LIVE w/ Immigration and Real Estate Law Attorneys: Sunday, Feb 18, 2024
MemberFebruary 12, 2024 at 9:20 pm
Thank you for this forum.
1. Can you open a bank account prior to becoming a residence rather temp or permanent? Are tourists allowed to open bank accounts? Ideally interested in setting up a portion of payroll as a direct deposit.
2. Can you purchase real estate in Merida on your American income regardless of immigration status?
3. Could two US citizen tourist get married in Merida and expedite residency rather temporary or permanent.
4. Is it accurate, that you can drive over one time tax free? If so, would the temporary option be preferred? Does this benefit applies to contracted movers in the even we want to fly over and have our belongings transported?
5. We are planning our visit for September of 2024 what month should we initiate our US immigration appt for temporary approval?
6. I saw content indicating you could possible expedite residency if you allow your tourist visa to expire? Is that accurate?
Thank you for your time and patience
James and Julanna