*Move Abroad VIP Members

Find answers, ask questions, locate remote work, and get access to LIVE events.

• Cartess

Administrator
    January 31, 2023 at 11:09 pm

I second this what @ActionVJ suggested. I’ve read where a few others also recommended this location as well, and they were from California. It did not seem to be an issue.

Definitely reach out to them. I’ve attached their requirements from the Las Vegas consulate site. It also includes the e-mail address you must e-mail to book an appointment and it also highlights income qualification requirements.

This document is current as of January 2023 (see attached document below to download PDF)

General Requirements:

1. To schedule an appointment please send an email to: visaslasvegas@sre.gob.mx

2. Print and fill out the visa application form: https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/lasvegas/index.php/servicios-extranjeros/visas

3. One passport-size photograph: white background, clear view of the face (glasses or other accessories are NOT ALLOWED, filters or image alterations are NOT ALLOWED.)

4. Comply with original or certified documents required according to the category. 5. Visa fee: $51 USD

Download attached PDF below for EVERYTHING you need for this office in Vegas.

>