WHAT YOU'RE GETTING:
- This package is a ONE-DAY tour. This is primarily a crash-course intro to the city... We'll essentially hang out for the day and see the city (this is not a package for doing tourist stuff (cenotes, pyramids, museusms, cancun trips, etc).
- We'll walk the main parts of Merida's Centro (like downtown)
- We'll walk the different areas of Merida (it's suggested you rent a car for the day - I'm happy to drive it for you. Time is limited and a rental will make it convenient as most Uber drivers will not allow passengers in front seat).
- We'll walk a few neighborhoods/parks so you can get a feel of the area
- Dine at a local Mexican restaurant for lunch or dinner (you pay for yours and my mine)
- Quick visit to grocery stores/malls to get an idea of costs (go to the market in Centro)
- We'll make sure your apps are functioning and working so you can communicate and get around the city.
- You'll have me as a contact for any emergencies during your visit here (if you get lost or need assistance, I'm here or I'll get someone who can assist you (within a 20-mile radius of Merida)